EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK WHEN VISITING OUR SHOP. IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT, STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE.
While we love our customers, we are a small shop and have limited seating. You may bring 1 guest with you, please do not bring your children.
Local Law and Regulations
Tattoo and piercing
Persons 18 years and older are required to bring photo ID. We accept drivers license, state ID, military ID and Passports. No exceptions will be made for not having ID.
Harford County regulations for minors are as follows:
Minors 16 years and older must have an accompanying parent or guardian with photo ID for both the minor and the parent/guardian. Identification must have name and DOB for the client. If the parent/guardian share different last names you must bring a birth certificate or marriage certificate to prove guardianship. No hand or face tattoos will be performed on minors.
- Ears 4+
- Other Piercings 16+
- Private Areas (Nipples, Genital) 18+
After you find the artist you’d like to tattoo you, it’s best to come into the shop and meet your artist and discuss pricing, sizing, and placement. Please bring in any reference photos at this time.
Booking an Appointment
To book an appointment please call the shop or send us an email. You can fill out the contact form on our website. You may also contact the artist directly.
Once you found an artist and have booked a time and date, you are required to place a $50 deposit down for your tattoo. The deposit is necessary to secure your spot and artists time. Deposits are put towards the tattoos final price.
Deposits are non refundable.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
Please give the artist a 24 hour notice in advance if you decide to cancel or reschedule your appointment in order for your deposit to still remain active.
The Big Day
When you come in for a tattoo or piercing:
- Make sure you are well rested
- Eat a good meal before coming in
- Make sure you have something to drink or snack on during your appointment (we do provide water bottles, coffee and candy)
- Wear clean comfortable clothes
- Do not consume alcohol or any drugs before coming in. You will be sent away, it’s not safe for us or you.
Aftercare Do’s and Dont’s
- Don’t use petroleum based after care products
- Don’t leave your new tattoo wrapped all day
- Don’t go swimming or soak tattoo for the first 2 weeks
- Don’t go to the gym for the first 2 weeks. Sweat and germs on equipment cause infection, just don’t do it
- Don’t let your pets touch your new tattoo
- Don’t pick at scabbing or flaking skin as it can cause scaring, infection and loss of ink in the tattoo. Be patient
- Don’t itch your tattoo, instead lightly pat it with a clean hand or apply a small amount of unscented lotion
- Do use unscented soap (Dove or Dial gold)
- Do use unscented aftercare products
- Do apply little amounts of aftercare product, too much can slow the healing process
- Do wash twice a day with clean hands and pat dry with clean paper towel
- Do make sure clothing and bedding are clean if they touch your tattoo
- Don’t touch jewelry, it can cause infection
- Don’t attempt to change your piercing before it’s healed
- Don’t let your pets touch or brush against your piercing
- Do make sure clothing and bedding are clean if they touch your piercing
- Do use a warm salt water mix to clean your piercing
- Do use piercing aftercare products
- Do make sure hair or clothing are out of the way of a fresh piercing to prevent snagging
For the best advice ask your tattoo or piercing artist.